welcome to health and beauty care

we provide health and beauty care to help you improve your appearance, become more confident and beautiful. featuring expert advice on makeup, skin care, nails, hair care and more!

Christina Aguilera’s Chubcakes Are Golden

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Earlier today I posted some pictures of Christina Aguilera in which she seemed to be putting on a few pounds right before our eyes, her legs looked like they could take down a small mule. So I thought I’d give her another chance by posting some shots of her in her nicest evening gown at the Golden Globes last night. Sadly, she’s still fat. Is she preggers? I must be out of the loop. Anyhow, the only upside to someone like Christina putting on a few dozen pounds is that, at least in the beginning, it all goes to the chest area and I’m all for it. After that, it’s a slippery slope. Enjoy it while you can.
Photos : wenn.com
Resource : hollywoodtuna.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment